As in any other basketball area, we believe that a coach should look at mental mental stamina and mental thinking to help players develop and improve mental stamina.
Thousands of mental toughness are defined in hundreds and hundreds of millions. Here is a place where mental toughness applies to basketball.
Mentally toughness is the ability to guide thoughts and actions and focus on what is really important, calm and fair, under competitive pressure.
It is important for players to know and explain what they are setting for spiritual favors.
Bob Knight stated on numerous occasions that the mental part of basketball is four to one relative to the physical aspect. If the mental aspect is to be significant, every coach needs philosophy and plans to improve mental stamina in all players.
Here are some ideas about things that you can do to improve your basketball mental stamina for the players in the program.
- Take time to practice to try different situations in the game. The player's exercise plan will help them focus on what to do under pressure and less pressure.
- Emphasis should be placed on the fact that bad body language, moping, whispering, disgust with officials, and other negative behaviors will cause players to become unsuccessful. Fix them anytime when they are in practice, in games, or in the locker room.
- Be a poise and a self-control pattern. Players feed themselves and are confident of their mental toughness.
- Use the fact that the subconscious mind does not know the difference between the real and the imagined experience. Use players to successfully show and match the skills you need
- Do not allow participants in the program to accept or create objections
- Show time for your feature movies or games that are recorded on TV with poise and mental toughness for an individual the team has a chance to win
- There is a type of expression you can use when a player makes a mistake to focus them on mental toughness and what is happening in the game. A simple sentence like "Play It!" we need to rely on the next game.
- Teach players when they make a mistake to recognize, recognize, learn not to happen again, then forget so it does not affect more games.
All of us need to know all the bad habits that are broken and all the good habits that have been created on average for 21 days. So when we try to establish our work and improve our mental toughness, this is a long process.