The key to playing basketball for beginners is simple. The following plays utilize a box-shape that is a good initial form that gives you the opportunity to shoot and shoot at the outside and allow some flexibility for different scenarios.
This fast-paced action game works well when you are faced with powerful human-man defenses.
- To start boxforming, # 1 is in the middle of the ball, # 2-5 is in a box in the free throws, # 4 and # 5 on the free throws, and # 2 and # 3 closer to the basket.
- The beginning of the game is # 2 and # 3 running toward the wings.
- # 1 goes to # 5 and # 3 slides the back door into a layup.
This boxing game launches the same positioning as the previous game except that time # 2 is on the right side of the free throw line and # 3 is free on the left side of the dotted line. # 4 is closer to the left basket and # 5 is closer to the right basket.
- The game starts with # 1, "blue", # 2, and # 3 with a jumping step or v-cut in the middle, and then rush to the extended free throw line. # 1 goes to # 2 or # 3 who is more open (make sure he replaces who gets the ball as this game is repeated).
- If the ball reaches # 2, # 4 (the attacking player is on the opposite side of the original box) will run to the free throw line. # 5 posts to two points and if you have not got the ball, v-cut it into the center and then corner to the same side.
- # 2 will go to # 5 and break the basket and seek a refund. # 4, placed on the free throw line, if it is not open, goes down the track, then resumes to the other side.
- If no one is open, # 1 moves to # 2 (right wing) and retrieves the ball from # 5. # 3 is moved to # 1 at the top of the key.
- If the first # 1 has a ball, # 5 rushes to the basket and finds the return pass. # 1 will return to # 3 as # 2 moves to the elbow and a possible jump to shoot.
- # 4 publishes a block of two digits and then interrupts it to the corner. If # 2 is not open, # 3 must search # 4. # 5 must be in the middle and wait for an open shot or rebound if # 2 can shoot. Players must remember to clear the key if they move to the free throws if they can not catch the shot.