The question of why the gap in international basketball is over is urgent. The United States once ruled the international and the Olympic Games. Those days are gone because our coaching structure leaves much to be desired. The quality of our training has deteriorated, so other countries have made great progress because of a motivated trainer movement. The qualification of basketball coaches was once a discussion forum. It has become an urgent topic, and the US coaching community needs to be serious about it.
This article discusses the benefits of a coaching certificate. Following the leadership of countries such as Canada and the United Kingdom, the list below is a good reason to follow.
Advantages of Basketball Coach Certification Program
- By acquiring a certificate, you will increase your knowledge of basketball's game.
- You are instantly participating in a small educated tutorial to help you learn and use the game. Your knowledge is sought by other coaches.
- Certification prepares you to run your own training program or youth basketball camp.
- A comprehensive learning approach enhances the learning curve with classroom settings and floor setting. ] 12-hour learning is the same as the amount of learning gained in several training clinics.
- Within 2 or 3 days, it can be done to meet the schedule and other tasks.
- Your Coach Network
- Your hundreds of coaching contacts are available in high school, college and NBA basketball.
- You will compile your coaching philosophy in your "black book" of your workout. will demonstrate the initiative and increase your job opportunities
- At ONE Nike clinic, the cost of the game is subject to educational and philosophical aspects
- You will develop your own coaching film sophy, the methods and methods of teaching the game.
The most important step in the process comes from leadership roles. Each of the National Federation of Basketball Coaches, the NBA, the NCAA and the thousands of Coaching Associations should include this effort to improve basketball training. Until we play, we will continue to struggle with identity and quality.