Do you know you know Michael Jordan? Test your knowledge with 10 trivia questions.
Do not look at the answers below!
first What is the middle name of Michael Jordan?
2nd Where were you born?
3rd Why did Jordan choose the number 23?
4th What is the name of the smaller ligne baseball team Jordan played?
5th What do you do all the good luck in every game?
6th What are you afraid of?
7th What number was he wearing at the Olympics?
8th How Much has the lowest score in the NBA?
ninth What are the most points you could ever win in the NBA?
10th What was the highest point of a game time average?
1. Michael Jeffrey Jordan
2. He was born on February 17, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York
3. Half the 45, your favorite number, and your brother's number. There were not 45 because his brother took it, so he halved it and rounded to 23.
4th Birmingham Barons
5. The University of North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball Shorts (Under His Uniform)
6. Water. A childhood friend drowned in front of Jordan and almost drowned in the camp when she was 11 years old.
8. Scored 2 points twice as both wizards
9. 69 points in Cleveland on March 28, 1990
10. 37.1 PPG, during the 1986-1987 season, approaching its first scoring title.
How well did you do it?
If you want to update Michael Jordan's knowledge, visit my blog to see the ongoing biography of Michael Jordan's amazing career.
Thanks for the game!